Photos and infographics are the main ingredients for an article or presentation. But for online sites or commercial websites, copyright strikes are so dangerous to tackle.
For bloggers, the leading methods of earning is Affiliate Marketing and Google Ads(Adsense).
But the problem comes in when to apply some photos from Google Images on blogs articles or videos.
Yes, it’s a big mistake to use free images from Google Stores.
Google crawl the images from various websites and social media.
And all the images are automatically crawled on Google without having any permission from the author.
So, If someone is using any photos from Google Images and that image didn’t have any permission to reuse the images then the author or Google might tag strikes on your content or website or videos, where you’ve used it.
Google had some types of Copyright protection.
- Sound recordings and musical compositions
- Visual works, such as paintings, posters, and advertisements
- Audiovisual works, such as TV shows, movies, and online videos
- Dramatic works, such as plays and musicals
- Written works, such as lectures, articles, books, and musical compositions
- Video games and computer software
Then how you can avoid the copyright strikes, and use the existed images?
There are few tips to use images without facing any copyright strikes:-
- Purchase images from the author
- Given credit to the images source site or owner
- Make some changes on it and reuse it (More than 25%)
- Use images from Free Stock Image Websites
As I mentioned the tips above the last tips can be your best option for you.
Yes, you can use any image from free stock images sources without giving any credit to the site or owner also never you’ll get any strikes.
And, proudly I’m going to share some websites link for you that you can use them on any type of project and articles.
- Pixabay.com: Pixabay is a leading website for stock images, this site was mainly built for sharing images for free, and use it for any personal purposes.
- Unsplash.com: Unsplash is also a free stock photo store, and you can use the images on your blogs, presentations.vidoes, etc. But some images from Unsplash required credits, and it might be a negative point for you. But still, if you like any image from this site then you can use it without giving any credit they will never strike you.
- Pexels.com: This is my most favorite site that I use for all types of projects, blog articles, and videos even on my e-commerce websites as well. Pixel never required any credit or attributes and all are free for commercial use.
- Gratisography.com: The world’s quirkiest collection of free high-resolution pictures you can use on your personal and commercial projects. All completely free of copyright restrictions.
- FreeStocks.org: FreeStocks is my other favorite photo stocks, and the reason is the images are so fresh and so relevant. Honestly, I am using it frequently for my eCommerce projects.
- SplitShire.com: This is another great photo and video stocks that are free to use. This site is frequently updating its content and all image and videos are purely high quality.
These are the free photo stocks that I used for my personal blog articles and presentation.
But, there are some other options for you.
If you know some basic editing and have some coloring knowledge then the next website will be the best option.
And all are free, and supports the quality features for you, have a look…
- Canva.com: Canva is a great online photo editing solution that offers thousands of free predesigned templates.Not only that you can edit them according to your requirements and use for your commercial projects. It also has a fresh editing table, and you can use the complete tools package on it. If you have some creative ideas then apply it on Canva.
- Adobe Spark: Adobe Spark is a premium photo editing website that helps to design amazing photos and videos too. This website has some amazing pre-designed template, just select one and edit to your need. And don’t worry about the pricing. It will give amazing quality just for free. You have to create just an adobe account which is completely free. One thing that I proudly wanna share with you that this is the only website that offers some premium icons for free. Other websites are charging for premium icons, but this doesn’t.
For today that’s all I have for you. If you like any of them please let me know in the comments below.